The overall strategy of Forterra plc is to capitalise on the attractive market fundamentals in the UK construction industry and to retain and grow market share in our target segments. This includes utilising the well invested manufacturing facilities and in due course adding additional capacity in suitable market conditions.
Excellent service is at the heart of our business model and we aim to build on the long-standing strong customer relationships in place and leverage our ability to service a diverse range of clients.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees is of premium importance to us and we are committed to ensuring that all employees go home safe and healthy at the end of the day.
The five pillars of our future strategy are:
- Align capacity to market conditions
- Pursue manufacturing excellence
- Continue to focus on operational efficiency, health and safety and core sustainability values
- Product and service innovation
- Product range enhancement